If you’re looking to buy the new Apple iPhone X, you better be prepared to pony up some serious cash. How much money are talking about? Well the Apple Store shows the price depending on different options to be $999 to $1,149.00 That’s enough money to buy a good used car! Let’s take a look at what you can buy for the same price as an Apple iPhone X
12. Subaru Impreza 1997. 750$ – Everyone knows how reliable these cars are, and being that it’s an all-wheel-drive car, you can drive safely in any hazardous condition. The regular going price for these cars is around $750 dollars depending on the condition.
11. Honda Accord 2000. 600$ – No single automobile holds its value better than a Honda. And you really can’t go wrong with a good used Honda Accord. Especially the 2000 model year.
10. 1999 Jeep Cherokee. Price from 350$ to 1200$ – The trusty Jeep Cherokee is a vehicle that is usually sought after regardless of what year or what mileage is on the engine. That’s because these vehicles are built tough, and a lot of people like to restore them.
9. Audi TT 2.0T. Starts from 1k$ – Believe it or not you can go out and find some of these cars in really good shape, and even some people that are reluctant to sell. There are several on the market starting at $1000 that have around 150,000 miles.
8. Dodge Ram 1500 SLT. Prices start from 700$ for the older models, around 1998 or so, but Dodge makes some pretty dependable trucks. And the 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT is no exception.
7. Volkswagen Cabrio. 1k$ While putting our list together, we ran into a nice little 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio that was said to ‘drive great’ and it didn’t have any problems. And for just $1000, that’s a really good deal.
6. 2003 Nissan Maxima SL. There was a couple of these cars listed and they didn’t appear to have any problems whatsoever, and they looked great considering the year. One of the cars we found was a 4 door Sedan GLE with an automatic transmission and a V6 engine. The car looked absolutely perfect with no rust, and no exterior body damage.
5. 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS. – The Trailblazer is a good truck, and for around $1200 or less, you can pick one up in great running condition that might need a few small parts here and there. But the one we found made an awesome work truck.
4. 1995 Pontiac Firebird 2 door, 3.4 L V6 – We’re not going to brag about this car and say it’s the greatest car ever, but for about the same price as an iPhone X you can have a decent looking and good running car that will get you from point A to point B with no troubles.
3. 2003 Jaguar X-Type – We saw one of these sell for just about $1300 which was a real bargain. The interior was nice, the exterior was decent, it was listed as being very well maintained and driving perfect with no issues. ‘perfect condition’ it said.
2. Chrysler New Yorker. 1993 – It’s been said that this car was top of the line in 1993. It had all the creature comforts that a small luxury car would be expected to come with. 0. 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe – It seems that time goes by pretty quick, and one day you’re looking at a vehicle that you might have remembered to be very fancy and expensive, like the 1999 Chevy Tahoe.
1. 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe – It seems that time goes by pretty quick, and one day you’re looking at a vehicle that you might have remembered to be very fancy and expensive, like the 1999 Chevy Tahoe.